If you already have an account click on your username in the upper right to add a new listing.
Do you have a dock, boat with captain or storage facility to rent? Here’s how easy it is!
First you must create an account by clicking on the Register button in the upper right. To place a listing, confirm a listing or rent a dock, boat or storage you must have an account.
Once you have an account you will notice your username appear in the upper right. Clicking on it will show you the many options available to members.
You will be able to check your listings, place a new listing, confirm rentals, check and pay for reservations, message other members and much more.
How To List Your Dock, Boat Slip or Off-Season Storage Space For Rent:
We make it easy for you to rent out your dock and make some money. Unlike old-fashioned ad listings, you can list your dock for FREE with no obligation. Only when you make money by renting your dock, boat or storage space, do we charge a commision. You may cancel your listing at any time with no obligation and we handle everything:
- We do all of the marketing so boaters will know about your dock listing;
- We vet your tenant with a credit history check so you can see whether they are responsible people;
- We provide the lease and arrange for it to be digitally signed on-line by both parties;
- We arrange for the payment and transfer you money into your designated account;
- We arrange for optional insurance;
Simply post your listing by answering a few questions here in your account dropdown menu at the Add New Listing link. You will provide a few details about your dock, and choose whether you want to rent out your dock short terms (for a few days to a few weeks) or long term – for the whole season. We will post the listing and do our best to find the perfect renter for you. Of course you will pay nothing unless we find the right person for you and you sign a lease.
You remain in complete control over your listing:
- You set your rental price;
- You set the term (dates available);
- You provide the description including photos and even video if you’d like;
- You decided what services or amenities might be included in the listing from our simple pull-down menu;
- You can pause or cancel the listing at any time;
- You review any applicants and decide whether to sign a lease;
- You pay no fees and have no obligation until you sign a lease and make some money!
Download a sample lease agreement here.
So, are you ready to start making money? Simply post your listing from your admin console in the upper right. . If you have any questions or just want some help, just click HERE to contact one of our principals and we will help!