If you are a new user, then welcome aboard! To list your Dock4Rent, you must create an account by clicking on the “Register” button in the upper right. It’s free and easy!
Just click on your username in the upper right to add a new listing. Then see below on how to create your new listing.
Once you have Registered, you will notice your username appear in the upper right of the Home screen.
- Click on your username, and review the drop-down menu
- Click “Add New Listing”.
- You will reach a screen that guides you through the process of listing your dock or boat slip. You have complete control of the terms you set!
- Listings that include detailed information are more effective.
- Include accurate dimensions of your dock.
- Set your terms, amenities and permissions clearly.
- High quality photos and video.
- Please see our blog entry for more helpful suggestions to improve your listing.
Once you have created a listing, then your work is done!
- We will promote your listing for you on our social media platforms. We invite you to also post a link to your listing on your facebook page and any other social media that you use.
- . You will receive email notification when your listing gets a rental request.
- . You have complete control over your listing. You can approve or disapprove any potential renter. A sample lease form is provided for free.
- . You may cancel and withdraw your listing at any time free of charge.
- . Rental payment will be made through Docks4Rent. You have the option to be paid via PayPal, ACH transfer, or check.
- You remain in complete control over your listing;
- You set your rental price;
- You set the term (dates available);
- You provide the description, photos and video;
- You decide what services or amenities might be included in the listing;
- You can pause or cancel the listing at any time;
- You review any applicants and decide whether to sign a lease;
- You pay no fees and have no obligation until you sign a lease and make some money. (Our fee is taken from the Boater when they pay for the dock)
Download a sample lease agreement here.
So, are you ready to start making money? Simply post your listing from your admin console in the upper right. . If you have any questions or just want some help, just click HERE to contact one of our principals and we will help!