Like AirBnB for Boat Docks, Boat Tours and Off-Season Storage.
Join the “sharing” or “peer-to-peer” revolution. Just as Ebay, Uber and AirBnB empower people to make money with their car or unused home space, we are disrupted the boat marina business, by making it easy for people to rent out their unused dock space and boats. We cut out the middleman and makes it easy to find and rent a private boat dock.
Dock owners can make some money by renting out under-used dock space. Simply add some details about your dock to find people who want to rent it for the full season or just a few days. Click here for more details on How to List Your Dock.
Boat owners are freed from having to pay unreasonable Marina fees. Simply search our listings and rent dock space from a private owner at a cost that is a fraction of a Marina’s fees. Our search allows you to specify the general location that you seek, the size of your boat, and other amenities that will be included. Of course you will PAY NOTHING until you have selected a fitting dock, approve of the rent and sign a lease agreement. No obligation, No hidden costs. Just click here if you are ready to search our listings.
We make it easy for you to rent out your dock and make some money. Unlike old-fashioned ad listings, you can list your dock for FREE with no obligation. Only when you make money by renting your dock, boat or storage space, do we charge a commision. You may cancel your listing at any time with no obligation and we handle everything:
- We do all of the marketing so boaters will know about your dock listing;
- We provide the lease and arrange for it to be digitally signed on-line by both parties;
- We arrange for the payment and transfer you money into your designated account;
Simply post your listing by answering a few questions here . You will provide a few details about your dock, and choose whether you want to rent out your dock short terms (for a few days to a few weeks) or long term – for the whole season. We will post the listing and do our best to find the perfect renter for you. Of course you will pay nothing unless we find the right person for you and you sign a lease.
You remain in complete control over your listing:
- You set your rental price;
- You set the term (dates available);
- You provide the description including photos and even video if you’d like;
- You decided what services or amenities might be included in the listing from our simple pull-down menu;
- You can pause or cancel the listing at any time;
- You review any applicants and decide whether to sign a lease;
- You pay no fees and have no obligation until you sign a lease and make some money!
Make your listing featured for more exposure! Once you post your listing go to your account and click on My Listings. Choose your listing, under Actions click on the star icon (Upgrade to Featured). Your listing will now appear at the top among the featured listings.